New Moon rituals anyone can do.
The new moon is often associated with beginnings, fresh starts, and setting intentions. New moons are really a potent time for manifestation and inner reflection. While different individuals and traditions may have their own unique rituals, here are a few easy practices you can consider giving a try for this upcoming new moon.
- Setting Intentions: Take time to reflect on your goals, desires and aspirations. Write them down in a journal or on a piece of paper, focusing on what you want to manifest or bring to life. Be specific and heartfelt in your intentions.
- Meditation and Visualization: Find a quiet space where you can meditate and visualize your intentions. Close your eyes, breathe deeply, and imagine yourself already experiencing, living, the desired outcome. Visualize the details, emotions, and sensations associated with your intentions.
- Candle Magic: Light a candle that represents your intentions. You can dress the candle with spell oil & herbs as well. As you light the candle, focus your thoughts on what you wish to attract or manifest. You can also carve symbols or words related to your intentions onto the candle for added symbolism.
- Ritual baths: Take a soothing bath with Epsom salts (or whatever bath salts make your heart happy), essential oils, or herbs that align with your intentions. As you soak, visualize any negative energies or obstacles before you being washed away, and imagine yourself being cleansed and renewed.
- 5. Moon gazing: If weather permits, spend time outside under the night sky, gazing at the new moon. Feel a connection with its energy and silently express your intentions or wishes to the moon; she's listening.
Remember, these rituals are personal and can be adapted to suit your beliefs, needs or preferences. It's essential to approach them with sincerity, mindfulness, and respect.
What rituals do you like to do for the new moon?